Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Alloy:||8006 And Etc.||Temper:||HO And Etc|
|I. D.:||76mm||Coil Weight:||Less Than 600kg|
8006 O 0.047mm x 900mm Aluminum strip for EHV(extreme high volume) cable armor
1. Our chemical composition:
2. Our mechanical property:
|Yield Strength Rp0.2(Mpa)||
1. Insulation shield for cable; It can be used for protecting the high frequency transmission of telecommunication cable; power cable and electric wire from the interference of electromagnetic and radio wave;
2. Aluminum foil are widely used for coaxial cable shield and electronic product like EHV cables and RF cables; shielding layer of many other kinds cables;telephone lines and ventilation ducts, etc;
3. Electromagnetic interference shielding;isolate electromagnetic waves to prevent damage to the human
4. Good insulativity and shielding effectiveness to reduce attenuation;avoid the voltage or current influence function;
5. Good thermal insulation; waterproof; cold resistance;Easy to peel; stick force resistance;
4. Our advantages
1. Since 1988, we have rich experience in this industry in China;
2. Good reputation in EHV cable industry;
3. We start our productions from aluminum ingot , so we can control the quality as well;
4. We have our own development department for new material research;
5. Good experience and cooperation with big client in the world;
6. With Certificate ISO9001-2008;
7. High performance cost ratio;
8. Fast delivery time;
9. Good communication skills, and good service and understandings for customers.
1. How can I get some samples?
We are always glad to offer you samples, but new clients are expected to pay for courier costs. The courier costs will be returned if an order is placed within one year period.
2. Are you a manufacturer?
Yes, we are. We have our own factory. As a manufacturer our customers are welcome to visit our factory.
3. Do you have any certificates?
Our products have ISO9001-2008 and have paseed FDA inspection.
4. What information shall I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1) The specification of products(lwidth X thickness X);
2) The temper and alloy;
3) It will be better if you can show us the technical data sheet or pictures. Samples will be best for clarifying. If not, we will recommend relevant products with details for reference. We usually manufacture goods based on customer's samples or based on customer's picturers, sizes etc.