|Alloy:||1050 1060 3003||Temper:||O-H112|
|Packing:||In Seaworthy Wooden Pallet Or Case|
aluminium sheet coil
1050 / 1100 / 3003 Hot Rolling Aluminum Circle Round Piece For Non Stick Pan
|Alloy:||1050, 1060, 1100, 3003|
|Tolerance of Thickness||±0.05mm|
|Tolerance of Diammeter||-0.05~+0.10mm|
|Surface Treatment||Mill Finish|
|MOQ||5MT per Size|
|Payment Terms||30% by TT in advance as deposit and 70% balance by TT or L/C at sight.|
|Chemical Composition (WT. %)|
|ALLOY||TEMPER (mm)||THICKNESS(mm)||DIAMETER (mm)||STANDARD|
|1050 1060 1100 3003||HO H12 H14||0.5-8.0||100-1000||GB/T91-2002|
1 XXX series aluminum alloy
1. Belongs to the industrial pure aluminum.
2. Small density, good conductivity, high thermal conductivity, melting latent heat, light reflection coefficient, thermal neutron absorption boundary area is lesser, and Colour and lustre is beautiful.
3. Aluminum surface in air to form a dense and strong oxidation film, prevent the invasion of the oxygen, thus has the character of good corrosion resistance.
4. Lower intensity, 1 XXX series aluminum alloy heat treatment method cannot achieve reinforcement effect, only a method of cold work hardening is adopted to improve the strength.
Remark: Specific requirement of alloy, temper or specifications can be discussed in your request. If you have any requirement or question, Contact us please.
Application of Aluminum Circle:
As a main supplier of Aluminum Circle, we are manufactured from pure aluminum and are used in cookware and engineering, such as cooking wares, lighting purpose, cooker, frypan, pots, kettles, reflector of the light, etc...Deep drawing and hard anodizing quality Aluminum Circle Sheet can be supplied. Our Aluminum Circle uses well-protected packing. Our circles are excellent material for producing cookware, utensil, pots, pans and kettles.
THICKNESS IS THE KEY TO QUALITY
Aluminum is the most common material for cookware, as it is an excellent conductor of heat and is inexpensive compared to copper or stainless steel. Although features such as the lid, handle and finish are important, thickness is the key element of quality. The thicker the pan, the better the heat dispersion, which reduces the chance of "hot spots" occurring. Remember, since an aluminum pan is all aluminum, heat spreads evenly over the total surface, including the side walls. Traditional stainless steel pans spread heat evenly only on the copper or aluminum base.
Packing details :
Aluminium circle s for non stick pan :
1) every piece with waterproof membrane , this can protect goods from the damage in process of sea shipping .
2) wooden pallet or wood case .
3) We will choose the best container and ship company for our customer , give you the best sea freight price to compare .
4) We will take photoes when loading every time .
Contact Person: Bella