Payment & Shipping Terms:
1. We have our own full equipped R&D center to satisfy customers with variusous kinds of requirement and help them meet the challenge in heat transfer industry.
2. Scientific and rational factory layout, advanced automatic production and processing equipment make sure high and steady quality.
3. Our company was established in 2006 and mass production began in Jan.2007. With ISO 9001:2000 and ISO/TS16949.2002 certificated , we are one of the global leading and most specialized suppliers of heat exchanger materials for automobile, HVAC and industrial cooling tower, Our designed annual capacity is 80,000MT in the first stage.
4. Description of our production
Chemical composition of core material,cladding material about aluminum alloy and composite-material for welding heat exchanger
Main mechanical of aluminum alloy and composite-material for welding heat exchanger
|Yield Strength Rp0.2(Mpa)||
|TR-166 Etc.tube material||H24||185-235||≥150||≥8|
|TR-116,TR-316 Etc.tube material||H14||140-185||≥125||≥3|
Remark:“*”in the above file means the tensile strength will be 120-150Mpa,yield strength will be ≥45Mpa,and elongation will be ≥20% if the material of TR-050,TR-150,TR-151,TR-156 etc. with temper O contain Cu..
Additional: We can produce special specification according to customer’s request.
Can be used in a variety of heat exchange constructions where the basic function is to efficiently transfer heat. Also this fin foil can be used for evaporator and condenser in most residential, automotive ,and commercial air conditioning units and in humidifiers and etc.
1. How can I get some samples?
We are always glad to offer you samples, but new clients are expected to pay for courier costs. The courier costs will be returned if an order is placed within one year period.
2. Are you a manufacturer?
Yes, we are. We have our own factory. As a manufacturer our customers are welcome to visit our factory.
3. Do you have any certificates?
Our products have ISO9001-2008 and have paseed FDA inspection.
4. What information shall I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1) The specification of products(lwidth X thickness X);
2) The temper and alloy;
3) It will be better if you can show us the technical data sheet or pictures. Samples will be best for clarifying. If not, we will recommend relevant products with details for reference. We usually manufacture goods based on customer's samples or based on customer's picturers, sizes etc
Contact Person: Alice