Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Content:||100% Pure Cu||Grade:||T2|
|Hardness:||Soft And Hard (customized)||Other Requirements:||According To Customers' Requests|
0.010mm x 250mm T2 High Flexibility Pure Copper Foil for Electric and Electronic Appliance
1) Grade: T2
2) Content: 100% Pure Cu
4) State: soft and hard (customized)
5) Width: 5-800mm (according to customers' request)
6) Package: in wooden cases
7) Delivery: Normally 10 days, totally depends on the quantity
8) Payment: TTor L/C
1) high flexibility
2) excellent ductility and corrosion resistance
3) according with the national standard
1) electric and electronic appliance
2) architecture fitting
3) transmission device and water heater
4. Packaging: wooden cases
(The copper r rolled on the inner core and parcel with sponger paper then put into the wooden cases so that to protect the copper from scratching)
5. Our advantage
1. Since 1988, we have rich experience in this industry in China;
2. Good reputation in cable industry;
3. We have our own development department for new material research;
4. Good experience and cooperation with big client in the world;
5. With Certificate ISO9001-2008;
6. High performance cost ratio;
7. Fast delivery time;
8. Good communication skills, and good service and understandings for customers;.
1, Q: Are you manufacturer?
A: Yes, we are established in 2003. As a manufacturer our customers are welcome to visit our factory.
2, Q: Do you accept customized orders?
A: Yes, we do. Your customized orders are always welcomed. Please kindly offer us your technical perfrmances or samples so that we can customize the products according to your preferences. About any further detail, please feel free to contact us.
3. Q: How can I get one quotation faster?
A: Pls offer details about your demands as more as possible,insulation thickness,over diameter,nominal voltage,working temperature,color,quantity,application,etc.
4, Q: What's your MOQ?
A: Normally 1 metric tons are requested as the minimum order quantity on our side.
5, Q: What's your payment term?
A: 30% deposit in advance via T/T,balance before shipment.