Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cup Drawing Value(mm):||5.5 Min||Other Requirements:||According To Customers' Requests|
0.155 x 320mm 8011 H22 Aluminum Halogen-free Fin Foil for Household Heat Exchangers
1. Description of our production
Our chemical composition:
Our mechanical property:
2. Our advantage
1. Since 1988, we have rich experience in this industry in China;
2. Good reputation in Aluminum and Copper Areas;
3. We start our productions from aluminum ingot,so we can control the quality as well;
4. We have our own development department for new material research;
5. Good experience and cooperation with big client in the world;
6. With Certificate ISO9001-2008;
7. High performance cost ratio;
8. Fast delivery time;
9. Good communication skills, and good service and understandings for customers;.
Our fin foil is Halogen-free; so healthy environment for welder, it can be use for high temperature;
Besides, it can be used for different products & different Application like for weld backing; heat exchanger; air cooler material; air cooling fin; Air conditioning; Ducting; oil cooler; engineering machinery; Sealing & for Insulation purpose; etc;
Aluminum fin foil can be used in a variety of heat exchange constructions where the basic function is to efficiently transfer heat. Also this fin foil can be used for evaporator and condenser in most residential, automotive, and commercial air conditioning units. In addition, this foils are used in humidifiers, dehumidifiers, baseboard space heaters of various types, and other equipment.
1, Q: Are you manufacturer?
A: Yes, we are established in 2003. As a manufacturer our customers are welcome to visit our factory.
2, Q: Do you accept customized orders?
A: Yes, we do. Your customized orders are always welcomed. Please kindly offer us your technical perfrmances or samples so that we can customize the products according to your preferences. About any further detail, please feel free to contact us.
3. Q: How can I get one quotation faster?
A: Pls offer details about your demands as more as possible, thickness, over diameter, temper, width, quantity, application, and mechanical properties, etc.
4. Q: If I can not offer above information,what should I do?
A: Try your best to offer more information,we will help you design suitable fin foil.
5, Q: What's your MOQ?
A: Normally 5 metric tons are requested as the minimum order quantity on our side.
6, Q: What's your payment term?
A: 30% deposit in advance via T/T,balance before shipment.