|Alloy/Temper:||3003,6061,6063||Size:||As Per Customers' Requirement/Design|
|Usage:||New Energy Vehicles Battery Pack Cooling||Surface Treatment:||Coating,filmed|
6063 Aluminum Cooling Sheet,
3003 Aluminum Cooling Sheet,
EV 6061 Aluminum Cooling Plate
Product name: Aluminum Brazing Cooling Tube for Electric Vehicle
1. Alloy/temper:6063 T6
2. Size:As per customers' requirement/design
3. Production process: extrusion,welding,stamping,CNC,punching
We,Trumony Aluminum Limited is committed to providing clean aluminum material solution to the market."Through the discovery and creation, to bring value to customers" is the company philosophy."Trustin Harmony" is the company culture.Aluminum Brazing Cooling Tube for Electric Vehicle.
According to the temperature control requirements of battery pack,our company have developed a series of products,including brazing type water cooling plate,extrusion type water cooling plate and roll bond type cooling plate.They have to go through stamping,bending,welding,surface treatment,machining and other processes.Relying on our strong design team and project management team,as well as the production support with many customers in China and oversea countries,we have accumulated first-hand experience,which will surely make your project fall into the ground most quickly and reliably.It has always been our mission that using materials to make technology come true.
Terms and conditions:
1. Trade term: CIF / CFR / FOB
2. Payment terms: 30% before production,balance before shipment;
100% Irrevocable L/C at sight;
Other payment terms can be discussed.
3. Shipment: Normally it is about 15-35days.
Application:New Energy Vehicles Battery Pack Cooling
3003 Chemical composition:
1. Product will be inspected before packing,including dimension inspection,confirmation to the drawing and using vemier calipers to do final checking.
2. Packing details: Wrapped with paper and plastic to protect the products from being deformed during the shipment.
3. Pack into the ply-wood box specialized for export.
Contact Person: Tracy