|O.D.:||6.35-9.52mm||Function:||Increase Heat Transfer Rate,decrease Material Cost|
|Application:||Evaporator, Condenser, Connection Tube|
aluminium alloy tube,
round aluminum tubing
3003 / 3103 Aluminum Enhanced Round Tube For Evaporator / Condenser / Connection Tube
The Aluminum Enhanced Round Tube is an internally enhanced aluminium tube for high-fin density
condensers and evaporators. The inner grooves improve heat transfer, offering higher efficiency by more compact design. Additional Zinc coating layers are available to further increase corrosion resistance, which makes this product a high performing tube. different grooves depth and geometry satisfy the specific regional requirements and refrigerants in use.
Parameter for Aluminum Enhanced Round Tube
|Specification||bottom wall thickness||Tooth height||Tooth number||Helix Angle||Rib-top Angle||g/m|
The parameters in above form can also be adjusted as per customer's request.
Air condition,refrigeration and cooling system
Automotive air condition:
Advantage of All-aluminium fin and tube heat exchangers:
1. Price per meter: The price of aluminium raw material is much cheaper than copper. This will definitely impact your production cost.
2. Weight per meter:Aluminium is lighter than copper, for equivalent burst pressure.
3. Corrosion resistance: Corrosion can manifest itself in two ways.
First, it can lead to reduced performance of the system, due to galvanic corrosion between tube and fin. In all aluminium heat exchangers, due to a closer galvanic balance between fin and tube, this will occur far later than in a mixed metal - copper tubes and aluminium fins - unit. of course, care has to be taken in aluminium alloy selection, so that the tube will be more noble than the fin material.
Second, corrosion can lead to tube leakages. with proper alloy selection, tube failures will not occur.
however for all-aluminium heat exchangers in outside units, we recommend zinc coating of the tubes
as extra protection against the possible effects of aggressive environments.
4. Performance: In an all-aluminium fin and tube heat exchanger, the tubes have the same thermal expansion coefficient as aluminium fin stock. the bond between tube and fin will be constant regardless of temperature, thus ensuring better heat transfer. in addition, aluminium has less spring-back effect than copper, meaning a better bond between the tube and fin during expansion.
5. Recyclability:Aluminium recycling is important for resource preservation. There is no need to separate different materials in an all-aluminium heat exchanger, thus making recycling easier.
Contact Person: Bella