|I. D.:||76mm||Coil Weight:||According To Customers' Request|
|Pin Hole:||According To GB/T3198-2010||Other Requirements:||Other Sizes And Specifications Are Available According To Customer's Request|
heavy duty aluminum foil,
aluminium foil packaging
14mic x 1160mm 1235 O Aluminium Household Foil for Keeping Fresh Single Side Bright
1) Alloy 8011, 1100, 1235
2) Thickness: 0.001-0.02mm
3) Temper: O
3) Width Size: 200mm-1200mm
4) Customer's specification is available
1. Our chemical composition:
2. Our mechanical property:
|Yield Strength Rp0.2(Mpa)||
1, Q: Are you manufacturer?
A: Yes, we are established in 2003.
2, Q: Do you accept customized orders?
A: Yes, we do. Your customized orders are always welcomed. Please kindly offer us your technical perfrmances(chemical compositions and mechanical properties) or samples so that we can customize the products according to your preferences. About any further detail, please feel free to contact us.
3, Q: Do you offer free samples?
A: Sure,we are gald to send you free samples for your evaluation.But currently we need you to kindly pay the delivery charge on your side if you'd like to have our samples.
4, Q: What's your MOQ?
A: Normally 5 metric tons are requested as the minimum order quantity on our side.
5, Q: What's your payment term?
A: 30% deposit in advance via T/T,balance before shipment.
4. Our advantage
1. Since 2004, we have rich experience in this industry in China;
2. Good reputation in household foil areas;
3. We start our productions from aluminum ingot,so we can control the quality as well;
4. We have our own development department for new material research;
5. Good experience and cooperation with big client in the world;
6. With Certificate ISO9001-2008;
7. High performance cost ratio;
8. Fast delivery time;
9. Good communication skills, and good service and understandings for customers;.
In the kitchen – the largest domestic use
Roasting poultry and meat – shrinkage
Cooking delicate fish and vegetables ‘en papillae’
Lidding storage pots (not in with steel cans)
Protecting parts of poultry *microwave ‘burn’
Making small storage containers the refrigerator
Wrapping for the freezer
Sealing saucepans to retain steam
Baking ‘jacket’ potatoes
Lining cake tins, ‘lift-out’ strips
Wrapping sandwiches and snacks
Keeping food and ‘left-over’ refrigerator – cakes, meat,
Saving cleaning – lining a grill lining the oven floor
Contact Person: Melody